- Browse the site for the course of your choice. You may use our powerful search engine located at the upper right-hand area of your screen to locate a class by course title, description, or schedule number. You may also select the All Courses link and browse courses.
- Once you have found the desired course, click the course title and navigate to the Schedule and Fees menu on the left.
- Click the 'Add to Cart' button. This will place the course in your cart and you may continue browsing for more courses. You may also choose to register for the selected course at this time.
- Click the 'My Cart' button to check out. After clicking on 'Proceed to Secure Checkout,' you will be prompted to create an account or to sign in. Once logged in, you'll proceed through the registration process and pay online through our secure online registration system.
- Depending on your needs, download either the CREDIT or NON-CREDIT registration form. The registration forms are intended to be printed and filled out by hand. If you need assistance completing the form please contact our Student Services Center at (800) 963-2250.
- Print out the form.
- Send your completed registration form along with payment to:
CSULB College of Professional and International Education
6300 State University Dr., Suite 104
Long Beach, CA 90815
Come to the CPIE Registration Windows at 6300 State University Drive. We are open 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Register by phone
Call during business hours (8am - 5pm, Monday-Friday) at (562) 985-5561 or (800) 963-2250 to register with your VISA, American Express, or MasterCard.
Note: There are TWO registration forms: One is for credit courses (which CANNOT be used for May Intersession, Open University, Summer Sessions, or Winter Session) and the other is for non-credit courses (Professional Development). Please select the correct form to download, based on your needs. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these files.