A professional advisor is available for individual appointments. You can call
562-985-5561 or 562-985-7430 to schedule an advising appointment with our
Student Services advisor.
How to prepare for a 30-minute advising appointment
- BE ON TIME!
- Print out your transcripts from CSULB and any other institutions attended. If you have an Academic Requirement Report (ARR) from CSULB, please bring that.
- Make a list of questions you want to discuss (academic concerns, decisions about upcoming semesters, major/minor options, etc.).
- Bring any relevant material with you (Semester Course Planner showing list of potential sequence of courses for upcoming semesters).
- If a student cannot keep an appointment, it is imperative to call us to cancel the appointment.
- If a student is running late and cannot keep their advising appointment please call 562-985-7430 to let your advisor know you are running late or will need to cancel.