College of Professional & International Education
  • Veterans Affairs Services assists military veterans, active duty, national guardsmen, reservists, and dependents of service disabled or deceased veterans in applying for and obtaining education benefits available through the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Veterans Affairs Services staff assists students in completing and filing relevant forms and documents, serves as a source of information, and makes referrals to other on-campus and off-campus agencies as necessary.

    In order to qualify for education benefits provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs, a student must be matriculated into the university and enrolled in classes that meet requirements for an approved bachelor’s or master’s degree, credential, or other VA approved programs. More information on Federal VA educational benefits can be found here.

    Find more information regarding the California Veterans Fee Waiver Program here.

    The Veterans Affairs Services office is located in Brotman Hall, Room 270. Call (562) 985-5115. Information about benefit certification and on- and off-campus veteran opportunities are also available at or search 'Veterans University.'