International Education & Global Engagement
  • Students looking to change their current non-immigrant status to F-1 student status are welcome to discuss the following options with an international student advisor:


    Step One Step Two Step Three
    1. Leave the U.S. and apply for F-1 status in home country: or
    2. Apply for Change of Status through the ELIS program.