College of Professional & International Education
  • ​​If you are interested in taking a course in the College of the Arts, and the course has prerequisites, you may not be able to enroll yourself through self-service registration. The instructor will need to verify that you meet the prerequisite requirements and give you permission to enroll in the course. The instructor will either assign you a permit or permission number, allowing you to register through MyCSULB Self-Service Registration; or they will need to sign your May Intersession registration form, so that you may register in-person at the Foundation building registration window.

    If the course is full, you will need to wait until the first day of class and obtain instructor approval on a May Intersession registration form. You can find prerequisite requirements in the university catalog at