College of Professional & International Education
  • If you are interested in taking a course in the College of Education, and the course has prerequisites and/or is full, you may not be able to enroll yourself through self-service registration. The instructor will need to verify that you meet the prerequisite requirements, and will then give you permission to enroll in the course. The instructor will either assign you a permit or permission number, allowing you to register through MyCSULB self-service registration; or they will need to sign your Open University registration form, so that you may register in person at the Foundation Building registration windows. You can find prerequisite requirements in the university catalog at

    ‚ÄčIn response to COVID-19, the university is transitioning to alternate delivery of classes. Click here to learn more.