- Undergraduate students - $323 per unit
- Graduate students - $395 per unit
- Teacher credential - $372 per unit
Campus Mandatory Fee will also be charged, which includes:
- Associated Students Incorporated Fee: $47
- Instructionally Related Activities Fee: $8
- Student I.D. Card Services: $5
- University Student Union Fee: $150
- Student Excellence Fee: $64
- Student Health Service Fee: $45
Late Registration Fee
If you register on or after the first day of the session, your Summer
Session fees will include a $25 non-refundable late registration fee.
Current CSULB students should refer to the CSULB website for fee information.