Mail-in registrations postmarked after May 1, 2019 will not be accepted. Summer Session mail-in registration materials are processed in the order received by the College of Professional and International Education (CPIE).
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS CAREFULLY.
PLEASE ALLOW ONE WEEK FROM WHEN FORM IS RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING.
- Fill in all items on the registration form. If you need assistance completing the form please contact our Student Services Center at (800) 963-2250.
- List each class you wish to enroll in by class number, course, section, units, and fees. Be careful to list the correct class number and section.
- If the course requires instructor or department permission, the registration form must include the signed permission of the instructor or department.
- If you wish to register for more than 13 units, you MUST have University approval. Click here to download the Petition for Exception to Policy on Maximum Unit Load. Please submit the petition form along with your registration form. The petition will be reviewed by the CPIE Associate Dean.
- Consult the CSULB catalog for course prerequisites. Students are responsible for meeting any prerequisites. Approval may be required. If approval is required, please see instructions by choosing the applicable college on the left-side menu.
Full payment of fees must accompany submitted registration form, or students must sign-up for a payment plan. Registration in any course is not complete until ALL fees are paid.
Please be sure to include:
- Refer to the fee column in the course schedule for the precise fee charged for each course. Fill in the total fees of all courses.
- Complete the Payment Method section (DO NOT mail cash).
- Mail-in Summer Sessions Registration form
- Payment for fees
California State University, Long Beach
College of Professional and International Education
6300 E. State University Drive, Suite 100
Long Beach, CA 90815
After your registration has been processed, you will receive an enrollment CONFIRMATION via email.