Email Registration is available for online classes and/or for students who live 50 miles or more away from CSULB. Registration by email begins on April 2, 2019.
- Download the Summer Sessions Registration Form.
- After filling out the form, it should be scanned and emailed to CPIE-Info@csulb.edu.
- A CPIE Student Services Representative will attempt to register you into your classes within 1-2 days of the receipt of your registration form.
- Be sure to provide a daytime contact number. CPIE will need to contact you over the phone to obtain a credit card number to complete your registration form (Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted).
- CPIE will contact you if, upon receipt of your registration form, you cannot be registered because your class is full, you have not met the prerequisite requirement, or the department requires consent before registering any student (in some cases it may be a combination of these scenarios). CPIE will let you know which department or instructor you need to contact for approval. Please see the left-side menu items for further instructions on approval from each applicable college.
- If this scenario occurs, and you get a response from the instructor or department offering the course, forward your correspondence as proof of approval to CPIE-Info@csulb.edu.