Earn your 160-Hour TEFL Training Program Certificate
Our TEFL Training Program covers the latest in language learning theory and teaching methodology with an emphasis on practical applications in the classroom. Taught by master teachers who have extensive experience teaching abroad, this intensive course will give you the skills and confidence you need to teach English in diverse settings around the world. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will earn a 160-Hour TEFL Training Program Certificate of Completion.
Highlights of the program include:
- Hands-on training and teaching experience with international students in the American Language Institute
- Seminars that focus on effective and meaningful ways to teach all the language skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Guest lectures and panels from professionals in the field of TESOL / TEFL
- Exposure to international job recruiters
- Guidance with job hunting and creating an e-portfolio
Have questions? Join us at one of our free monthly information sessions.