The Confucius Institute at CSULB offers an exciting four-week Chinese Language Summer Camp for students from 4th grade through 12th grade. The program consists of Chinese language instruction and related cultural activities. The camp is designed to provide interactive opportunities for children to practice Chinese, develop a good understanding of Chinese culture, and enhance their social skills—all without leaving the country!
The summer camp is located on campus at California State University, Long Beach. All courses are taught in a bilingual format by native Chinese speakers.
- Dates: June 18 – July 13, 2018 (Monday – Friday)
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)
- Fee: $240
To sign up, please complete the following steps:
- Review the Summer Camp Information Sheet
- Download and fill out the Chinese Summer Camp Application Form
- Download and fill out the Chinese Summer Camp Waiver & Release of Liability
- Write a personal check, paid to the order of 'CSULB,' for the $240 fee
- Mail the application, waiver, and check by the application deadline to:
- Ms. Bing Cao, Confucius Institute, 6300 State University Dr., Foundation Suite 250, Long Beach, CA, 90815
The deadline to submit applications is June 3, 2018.
For more information, call (562) 985-1062 or email Bing.Cao@csulb.edu.
Click here to view photos from previous Chinese Language Summer Camps.