The International Training Programs at CSULB offers an exciting four-week Chinese Language Summer Camp for students from 4th grade through 12th grade. The program consists of Chinese language instruction and related cultural activities. The camp is designed to provide interactive opportunities for children to practice Chinese, develop a good understanding of Chinese culture, and enhance their social skills—all without leaving the country!
The summer camp is located on campus at California State University, Long Beach. All courses are taught in a bilingual format by native Chinese speakers.
- Dates: June 17 – July 12, 2019 (Monday – Friday)
- Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: California State University, Long Beach (CSULB)
- Fee: $240
To sign up, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Chinese Summer Camp Application Form
- Download and fill out the Chinese Summer Camp Waiver & Release of Liability
- Download and fill out the Image Release Form
- Write a personal check, paid to the order of 'CSULB,' for the $240 fee
- Mail the waiver, image release form, and check by June 3, 2019 to:
- Confucius Institute, 6300 State University Dr., Foundation Suite 250, Long Beach, CA, 90815
The deadline to submit applications is June 3, 2019.
For more information, call (562) 985-1062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view photos from previous Chinese Language Summer Camps.