The application period for Fall 2019 is open through March 15.
To apply, you must submit the following:
- Online application through Cal State Apply.
- Official academic transcripts from each college/university that you have previously attended before the deadline.
- Admissions essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing why you are returning to college at this point in your life, and why you want to complete your Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts at California State University, Long Beach.
- As you compose your essay, you may want to describe your past experiences (work, education, and personal) that have influenced you in deciding to return to college to complete your degree, specifically in the liberal arts. You should also explain what your college degree will mean to you, both personally and professionally, and what you hope to achieve through your continued education at CSULB as well as in the future.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email prompting you to submit your admissions essay, along with instructions on how to submit it.