Transferring Credit to Colleges-Official Transcript Required
If you end up attending CSULB, your credit will already be there! If you decide to attend a different university, you just need to order an official transcript by following the steps below.
Steps to Order:
- Turn off your pop-up blocker.
- Have your debit or credit card ready for payment.
- Have the recipient’s address (mailing or email) available.
- Log into your MyCSULB Student Center.
- In the Academics section, select Transcript: Official from the pull-down menu.
Cost: All official transcripts are $12 per transcript. Payment must be made by debit or credit card. Additional charges apply for paper transcripts delivered via special handling.
Transferring Credit to High Schools - Unofficial Transcript Submitted to Your Counselor
If you are a current CSULB student, you may view and print your unofficial transcript from your MyCSULB Student Center by following these steps:
- In the Academics section, select Unofficial Transcript from the pull-down menu.
- Choose CSU Long Beach as the Academic Institution.
- Choose Unofficial Transcript as the Report Type.
- Read Information for Students and click View Report.
There is no fee for accessing your unofficial transcript.
Customer Support: If you have questions about the process or encounter difficulty in entering your order, please contact CSULB’s customer service hotline at 847-716-3005. Representatives are available from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm on Monday-Thursday, and from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm on Fridays.
To get more information on transcripts, click here to begin the CSULB Enrollment Services process.