- First-time employees wanting to “hit the ground running”
- Individuals wishing to improve and expand your skill set
- Managers and supervisors working with teams to improve and expand their contributions to the enterprise
- Entrepreneurs thinking about starting or building their own business
Essential Business Skills
No one has time to waste—not you or your bosses, customers, suppliers, teammates, colleagues, or anyone else you do business with. It’s not just because “time is money,” it’s also because time lost as a result of bad decisions is an opportunity you can’t get back again. That’s why knowing, using, and managing the most essential skills in business makes all the difference in the way managers and executives see you and your contribution to the enterprise.
The LeadershipQuantified Essential Business Skills Certificate provides you with the critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making tools and techniques that create success. Using these innovation, measurement, customer-service, and improvement methodologies, you’ll separate yourself from the rest and start building the career you always envisioned.
This Certificate is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, a premier online provider of individual, organizational, and enterprise-level transformation mentoring and training. Founded by internationally renowned executive advisor and author Leslie L. Kossoff, LeadershipQuantified uses a proprietary, continuous improvement-based, end-to-end mentoring approach that is self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, and repeatable in five to seven steps.
Students who successfully complete this program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and International Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.
- Real-time application and implementation of concepts, skills, and tools
- Immediately demonstrable and measurable skills
- Improved ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence senior management
- Interactive hints and tips provided by the LeadershipQuantified experts throughout the course
- CSULB Digital Badge that can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media, and other digital platforms and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- How to make the right decisions at the right time
- Avoid problems before they occur
- Address the problems that couldn't be avoided in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- Build your own and your organization's reputation
- Build innovation into how you do business
- Provide exceptional, comprehensive customer service
- Complete all course materials within a 12-week period
- Complete and submit the final project demonstrating your working knowledge of the content presented in the course materials