- Managers and supervisors who aspire to greater leadership positions
- Individuals at all levels wanting to move up in their careers
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to achieve higher levels of revenue and profits
Essential Leader Skills
Contrary to popular belief, leaders aren’t “born.” Leaders choose to be leaders.
Whether your leadership position is by your design or is thrust upon you by circumstances, the key to successful leadership is understanding—in a behavioral, measurable way—what it takes to be someone whom others want to follow. Because without followers, no matter what your title, who are you leading?
The LeadershipQuantified Essential Leader Skills Certificate provides you with the tools, techniques, and knowledge you need to emerge and evolve as a leader at every stage of your career. Whether you currently oversee employees or not doesn’t matter. What does matter is that you demonstrate that you have what it takes to go beyond your current position, into one of leadership that will take your career and organization to new heights.
This Certificate is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, a premier online provider of individual, organizational, and enterprise-level transformation mentoring and training. Founded by internationally renowned executive advisor and author Leslie L. Kossoff, LeadershipQuantified uses a proprietary, continuous improvement-based, end-to-end mentoring approach that is self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, and repeatable in five to seven steps.
Students who successfully complete this program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and International Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.
- Real-time application and implementation of concepts, skills, and tools
- Immediately demonstrable and measurable skills
- Improved ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence senior management
- Interactive hints and tips provided by the LeadershipQuantified experts throughout the course
- CSULB Digital Badge that can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media, and other digital platforms and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- How to create your vision and bring it to reality
- Techniques for building, rebuilding, and maintaining trust in yourself and your organization
- Methods for increasing and expanding your reputation in your organization and industry
- The key required currencies that leaders understand and operate with, no matter which industry or sector
- How to implement the changes that bring you and your organization’s reputation and success to a wider audience
- Complete all course materials within a 12-week period
- Complete and submit the final project demonstrating your working knowledge of the content presented in the course materials