- Supervisors and managers wanting to set clear priorities, manage more effective teams, and deliver better results
- Employees wanting to measurably demonstrate their value, be recognized for their contributions and feel better about their workday
- Everyone wanting to move up in their career
Online Time Management
It was hard enough trying to manage your time before we lived our dual real- and virtual- work lives. Now and going forward it seems more challenging than ever as the world is using virtual meeting apps (Zoom, Meet, Slack, Teams, etc.). And it’s going to stay that way - until you change it.
Time is the one thing in life you can never get back. Once it’s gone, it’s gone. So when you structure your work based on the value of your time - rather than assuming others know your value better than you do - you and everyone else sees and recognizes your value and contribution in ways they never did before.
This self-paced, online program takes you through the steps to understand and assign value to your time, structure your work based on that value and execute and deliver on tasks, initiatives and projects - on your own and with your team - faster and better than ever before.
This Certificate is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, an online provider of self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, repeatable professional development resources.
Students who successfully complete this program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and International Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.
- Real-time application and implementation of concepts, skills and tools leading to improved execution and delivery of tasks and projects
- Immediately demonstrable measurable results of more time to do what’s really important
- Improved ability to communicate, collaborate and influence in your organization and your industry
- Interactive hints and tips provided by the LeadershipQuantified experts throughout the course
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and a Digital Badge
- How to manage your email communications in less than one hour a day
- Effective online meeting techniques - including when not to have one
- How to keep your focus on priorities that bring your contributions to the attention of senior management
- Methods for presenting recommendations to senior management that gain their cooperation and support
- Complete all course materials within an eight week period
- Complete and submit the final project demonstrating your working knowledge of the content presented in the course materials