- Supervisors and managers needing to develop collaborative teams that deliver tasks and projects successfully
- Individuals at all levels wanting to move up in their careers
- Business professionals seeking a career change or expansion
Project Management Basics
Organizations succeed when things get done. They succeed even more when those projects come in on time, at the quality level required (or better), and—best yet—under budget.
It’s no wonder that world-class project managers who execute and deliver at a high level and quality are so in demand, across industries and sectors around the world.
The LeadershipQuantified Project Management Basics Certificate provides you with the concepts and tools used by project managers worldwide - from project design and scope to troubleshooting, final execution, and monetized results reporting. When you’re the person delivering that success, it won’t be just your current organization that’s paying attention—it’ll be every smart organization that pays attention to you.
This Certificate is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, a premier online provider of individual, organizational, and enterprise-level transformation mentoring and training. Founded by internationally renowned executive advisor and author Leslie L. Kossoff, LeadershipQuantified uses a proprietary, continuous improvement-based, end-to-end mentoring approach that is self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, and repeatable in five to seven steps.
Students who successfully complete this program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and International Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.
- Real-time application and implementation of concepts, skills, and tools
- Immediately demonstrable and measurable skills
- Improved ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence senior management
- Interactive hints and tips provided by LeadershipQuantified experts throughout the course
- CSULB Digital Badge that can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media, and other digital platforms and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Multiple project management methodologies ranging from team- to enterprise-level complexity
- Key problem-solving and decision-making skills to ensure successful execution and problem avoidance
- Measurement techniques to simultaneously track project progress and fulfill management requirements
- Project team development and management
- Methods for presenting recommendations to management that gain their cooperation and support
- Complete all course materials within a 12-week period
- Complete and submit the final project demonstrating your working knowledge of the content presented in the course materials