- The connection between creativity and innovation
- The five factors for creative teams
- Team creative tools such as brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning
- The importance of diversity in team creativity
- Techniques for prototyping new ideas
- How to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations
- Ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation
Creativity in Teams and Organizations
Professional Development Course
Spurring creativity in teams can be very challenging, but can also mean the difference between a successful team and an unsuccessful one. This FREE course, offered by California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) in partnership with MindEdge, looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams.
Furthermore, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings. Participants learn about a number of targeted tools, including brainstorming, Discussion 66, and provocation to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings as well as larger organizations.
This course takes approximately five hours to complete, with 90 days to access course materials.