- Individuals wanting to work their way up in their current organization
- Employees at every level aspiring to be the influential “go-to” person in their industry
- Anyone thinking about changing jobs or industries, now or in the future
- Entrepreneurs wanting to build their side hustle into a start-up that eventually goes public
Essential Career Building Skills
You’re good, and you know it. You’re smart, creative, and different from the rest. You have goals, dreams, and a vision for your life and your career. Ideas and solutions flow through you like a river. The problem is, maybe not everyone sees your potential as a valuable contributor. But that’s about to change.
The LeadershipQuantified Essential Career Building Skills Certificate provides you with the tools, techniques, and knowledge of how to separate yourself from the rest; to build the career you envision, and keep building it at each stage that you grow. From individual contributor to organizational leader, you’ll be recognized for what you bring to your job, your organization, and your industry.
This Certificate is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, a premier online provider of individual, organizational, and enterprise-level transformation mentoring and training. Founded by internationally renowned executive advisor and author Leslie L. Kossoff, LeadershipQuantified uses a proprietary, continuous improvement-based, end-to-end mentoring approach that is self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, and repeatable in five to seven steps.
Students who successfully complete this program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and International Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.
- Real-time application and implementation of concepts, skills, and tools
- Immediately demonstrable and measurable skills
- Improved ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence senior management
- Interactive hints and tips provided by the LeadershipQuantified experts throughout the course
- CSULB Digital Badge that can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media, and other digital platforms and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- How to build your reputation as an influential, trusted contributor and advisor
- Personal branding techniques that differentiate you from the rest of the crowd
- Techniques to bring innovations to your management’s and industry’s attention
- How to evolve into your new industry leadership role
- Methods for presenting recommendations that gain cooperation and support for you and your ideas
- Complete all course materials within a 12-week period
- Complete and submit the final project demonstrating your working knowledge of the content presented in the course materials