- Individuals who want to bring their ideas to reality
- Business owners who want to see their organizations innovate and expand
- Entrepreneurs who want to build the organization of their dreams
- Executives, managers, and supervisors who want to build and support a culture of new ideas and innovation execution
- Everyone who has good ideas but hasn’t yet learned how to manifest their vision
Have you ever wondered why Apple is so innovative? It’s because founder Steve Jobs understood what it took to build innovation into everything the company does—product or service—from vision to execution. Because he built the company that way, his successor Tim Cook has been able to continue and expand upon that “Apple DNA."
That makes innovation something you plan and do—not something that “just happens.” It’s not magic. It’s a thinking and execution process—one that you can do, too.
The LeadershipQuantified Innovation Certificate provides you with the insight and ability to find and create innovations and opportunities at every stage of your career—no matter what the industry, sector, geographic location, or level you currently hold in an organization. From idea to execution, to making the case to management, you’ll shine as that go-to person in your organization, or build a new entrepreneurial venture of your own.
This Certificate is offered by CSULB in partnership with LeadershipQuantified.com, a premier online provider of individual, organizational, and enterprise-level transformation mentoring and training. Founded by internationally renowned executive advisor and author Leslie L. Kossoff, LeadershipQuantified uses a proprietary, continuous improvement-based, end-to-end mentoring approach that is self-managed, self-directed, immediately implementable, measurable, and repeatable in five to seven steps.
Students who successfully complete this program are eligible to receive a Digital Badge from CSULB’s College of Professional and International Education. Each Digital Badge is embedded with a link to secure and specific information confirming that the participant has obtained the necessary skills and competencies as described in the program. The badge also includes the participant’s name, the course title, and date of completion. Badges are shareable and can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media profiles, or other digital platforms. Click here to learn more about Digital Badges.
- Real-time application and implementation of concepts, skills, and tools
- Immediately demonstrable measurable skills
- Improved ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence senior management
- Interactive hints and tips provided by the LeadershipQuantified experts throughout the course
- CSULB Digital Badge that can be uploaded to CVs, resumes, social media, and other digital platforms and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- The three Innovation Methodologies
- How to successfully lead and execute innovation
- How to get the most from different types of innovation
- How to build an innovation culture and teams
- Complete all course materials within a 12-week period
- Complete and submit the final project demonstrating your working knowledge of the content presented in the course materials