- The basis of personal creativity
- The uses of creative tools
- Differences between vertical and lateral thinking
- Creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- The key characteristics of personal creativity
- Issues surrounding the measurement of measuring creativity
Professional Development Course
This FREE course, offered by California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) in partnership with MindEdge, examines how one can become a more creative person. By stimulating creativity through various techniques, participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges.
This course takes approximately three hours to complete, with 90 days to access course materials. Multi-seat discounts are available.