College of Professional & International Education
  • ​If you are interested in taking a course in the College of the Arts, and the course has prerequisites and/or is full, you may not be able to enroll yourself through self-service registration. The instructor will need to verify that you meet the prerequisite requirements and give you permission to enroll in the course.  The instructor will either assign you a permit or permission number, allowing you to register through MyCSULB self-service registration; or they will need to sign your Open University registration form, so that you may register in-person at the Foundation Building registration window. You can find prerequisite requirements in the university catalog at

    ​In response to COVID-19, the university is transitioning to alternate delivery of classes. Click here to learn more.